Our clients bought an English Country style home located in the historic district of Pittsford. This village once held the very first school, library, church and post office in all of Monroe County and became an official village on July 4, 1827 after the addition of the Erie Canal. The homes in this village represent the prosperity of its past that is still evident today.
We re-designed this home with our clients as advocates of its past and with the intent to create modern day living, by adding two additions and a detached 1 1/2 story carriage house.
One of our favorite features of this home was the exterior stonework, that is now enjoyed as part of the interior and serves as a corridor between the old and the new home.
Photo Credit: Don Cochran Photography